JGS Lifecare is a leading health care system serving elders, as well as multiple generations and families of all faiths with support and service.
What started as a stand-alone home for the aged in 1912 has grown to include a family of services, agencies and programs, including:
- The Leavitt Family Jewish Home
- The Sosin Center for Rehabilitation
- Ruth’s House Assisted Living Residence
- Spectrum Home Health & Hospice Care
- Wernick Adult Day Health Care
- Genesis Lifecare Senior Independent Living
- The Francis B. Cohen Palliative Care Program
- The JGS Lifecare Music & Memory℠ Program
- Michael’s Café
Surrounded by lovely landscaped grounds, JGS Lifecare is located in Longmeadow Massachusetts, only minutes away from Interstate 91.
Our services are covered by most major insurers, as well as Medicare, Medicaid, and the Veterans Administration. Private pay is also accepted.