Hospice Registered Nurse
For more information on open positions at Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, text “Jobs” to 351-666-6337.
$37- $43 per hour
Rooted in the Jewish tradition but welcoming of all faiths and backgrounds, Chelsea Jewish Lifecare consistently provides high-quality, compassionate care, while focusing on the development of innovative programs and services that enable individuals to live as independently as possible. The Chelsea Jewish Home Care/Visiting Nurse Agency (VNA) is dedicated to serving individuals and families throughout the Greater Boston area. We provide exceptional home care services in the comfort of one’s home or assisted living facilities.
Position Summary: Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is seeking a Full-Time RN to work in our VNA/Hospice division to travel throughout our community. The ideal candidates should be able to practice independently, yet embrace the importance of the Team in provision of our home care services. We value individualized, patient-centered care within our highly skilled, supportive care team.
- Rewarding job within an outstanding and recognized organization
- Great working environment in our state-of-the-art facility located on Admirals Hill
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-funded Life Insurance Policy
- Voluntary STD, LTD, Accident, Critical Illness Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off, vacation and sick time
- Paid Birthday with Pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Inclusive company culture
- Free Groceries at our store!
- Free Parking!
- Facility Accessible by MBTA Commuter Rail and Bus and Rtes 93/1/1A/16
- And more!
- Provide kind and compassionate care to our residents.
- Observe residents: chart and report changes in residents’ conditions, such as response to medication or treatment.
- Provide basic resident care or treatments, such as, but not limited to temperatures and blood pressures
- Must have an active RN license in the state of Massachusetts*
- Current nursing experience and current or past experience in Home Care, Hospice, Rehab or Long-term Care.
- Must have reliable transportation for home-visits in the Chelsea, Revere, Everett, Winthrop and East Boston communities.
*We will consider LPN candidates who can demonstrate they are on a career-pathway towards obtaining their RN.
Hours: Full Time
keywords: rn, registered nurse, nurse, nursing, skilled nursing, rehabilitation, geriatrics, elders, seniors, homecare, hospice, north shore