For more than 100 years, our nursing home has been dedicated to offering exceptional nursing care that is delivered with skill, compassion and respect. That is why people of all faiths put their trust in the Leavitt Family Jewish Home.
You can take comfort in knowing that your loved one is in good hands—we strive every day to deliver the best care to the people who matter most to you. In addition to caring for our residents’ physical needs, we understand the importance of meaningful stimulation and engagement. Our multidisciplinary team develops an individualized and comprehensive plan of care for every resident.
We have private and companion rooms available, and there are plenty of inviting dining, social and outdoor social areas as well. Our services include:
- 24/7 long-term skilled nursing care
- Cognitive and memory impairment care
- Dietitians on-site
- Francis B. Cohen Palliative Care Program
- Hospice care
- Medication management
- Music & Memory Program
- Occupational, physical, and speech therapy
- Personal care and assistance with activities of daily living
- Physician and nurse practitioner on-site
- Social workers on-site
Learn more about our comprehensive eldercare services and how we are redefining aging at JGSLifecare.org
770 Converse St., Longmeadow, MA • 413-567-6211