RN Unit Manager – $1,000 Sign-on Bonus!
$1,000 Sign-on Bonus!
JGS Lifecare has been taking care of the elders of our community for more than a century, fulfilling a promise made in 1912 to provide compassionate care to improve their physical, spiritual and social needs. Guided by Jewish traditions and values, we welcome the opportunity to make the lives of the elders we serve fulfilling, meaningful and vibrant across a spectrum of services. JGS Lifecare is committed to being an “Employer of Choice.” We offer employment opportunities for people with various interests and backgrounds interested in working in a variety of health and elder care settings. At JGS Lifecare you will find a great working environment and an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are a smoke-free campus to ensure the health and safety of JGS Lifecare residents, patients, visitors and employees.
We are currently seeking a Unit Manager that takes pride in delivering excellence in serving others, especially our elderly population
Position Summary: The Unit Manager is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day department activities of the skilled nursing facility.
- Assumes responsibility for all nursing care provided to residents within an assigned unit; knows the residents’ conditions at all times; observes and supervises nursing care according to physician’s orders and in conformance with recognized nursing techniques and procedures, established standards and administrative policies.
- Recognizes and interprets symptoms, reports on residents’ conditions and assists with or institutes remedial measures of adverse developments.
- Assists in maintaining a physical, social and psychological environment which is conducive to the best interest and welfare of residents.
- Investigates and studies trends and developments in nursing practices and techniques and assesses their adaptability to the needs of specific nursing policies.
- Instructs staff in the use of policies and procedures and assures that all policies and procedures are followed by nursing staff.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- RN graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Current RN licensed is required
- One (1) to Three (3) years’ experience as a supervisor, preferred
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Must be able to demonstrate organizational skills.
- Other qualifications may apply
PTO (Paid Time Off)
*JGS Lifecare conducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees. You must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran
JGS Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.localjobnetwork.com.