Clinical Director- Hospice/Home Care $1000 Sign-On BONUS!!
Clinical Director- Hospice/Home Care
Full Time, Mon- Fri, 8am-4:30pm
JGS Lifecare has been taking care of the elders of our community for more than a century, fulfilling a promise made in 1912 to provide compassionate care to improve their physical, spiritual and social needs. Guided by Jewish traditions and values, we welcome the opportunity to make the lives of the elders we serve fulfilling, meaningful and vibrant across a spectrum of services. JGS Lifecare is committed to being an “Employer of Choice.” We offer employment opportunities for people with various interests and backgrounds interested in working in a variety of health and elder care settings. At JGS Lifecare you will find a great working environment and an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are a smoke-free campus to ensure the health and safety of JGS Lifecare residents, patients, visitors and employees.
Objective: Employment of a Registered Nurse Clinical Director to assist the Program Director in administrative responsibilities and to work with the medical component of the program.
- Evaluation of potential Hospice clients
- Completion of the medical components of the participant assessment form
- Ensure coordination of health related services
- Provision of case management
- Development of the objectives and standards of nursing practice and procedures
- Overall management of health-related activities of personal caregivers
- Development of staff orientation and training
- Evaluation and review of client care plan practices
- Responsible for care, use and ordering of supplies and health related equipment
- Regular inspection for sanitation and proper working condition of equipment
- Establish procedures and controls of all medications in consultation with the Program Director, the clients physician, and pharmacist
- Assist and consult with the Program Director in regards to admission and discharge policies of the program and client
- On Call responsibility when needed
- Assist and consult with other program staff on health related matters
- Prepare and submit required reports and maintain statistics as directed and required
- Must possess a valid Massachusetts RN license
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in Home Health or Hospice
- Ability to establish and maintain interpersonal relationships with clients, families and staff
- Minimum of 1 year previous management experience
- Ability to multi task and stay organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to analyze information and evaluate results to make decisions and solve problems
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran
JGS Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.localjobnetwork.com.