- This event has passed.
Help & Hope: What You Need to Know about Alzheimer’s Disease
September 13, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Join us for Help & Hope, a panel discussion featuring experts from across the care spectrum and learn about local support options and resources to help families recognize and cope when a loved one has Alzheimer’s disease.
The evening will include:
- The latest information about screening, diagnosis and treatment
- Legal and financial considerations
- Care options, including at-home care, adult day care, assisted living and skilled nursing
- Community resources available for support
- A personal story from a professional whose husband has Alzheimer’s disease
Gloth Family Auditorium | Leavitt Family Jewish Home | 770 Converse St. | Longmeadow, MA
JGS LifeEd Community Education programs are free and open to the public. Light refreshments served. Registration is appreciated; call 413-567-6212 ext. 3105 or email lpayson@JGSLifecare.org.