- This event has passed.
10 WARNING SIGNS OF ALZHEIMER’S
October 29 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
A THREE PART EDUCATION PROGRAM PRESENTED BY THE ALZHEIMER’S ASSOCIATION
Alzheimer’s and other dementias cause changes in memory, thinking and behavior that interfere with daily life.
• Typical age-related changes.
• Common warning signs of Alzheimer’s.
• How to approach someone about memory concerns.
• Early detection, the benefits of a diagnosis and the diagnostic process.
• Alzheimer’s Association resources.
Visit alz.org/CRF to register online and explore additional education programs in your area. This program is free and open to the public. Please call our 24/7 Helpline at 800.272.3900 to register or for additional support.