Wellness Nurse | RN or LPN | Per Diem
Cohen Florence Levine Estates
Cohen Florence Levine Estates, located on Admirals Hill in Chelsea, MA, is a vibrant assisted living that is part of Chelsea Jewish Lifecare. Our facility offers the perfect balance of independence and support for our active seniors where they can experience worry-free living at its best, and receive personal attention that goes one step beyond!
We are looking for a Wellness Nurse who has a desire to be a part of our extended community. The Wellness Nurse works as part of a team and is directly responsible for providing high quality care to our residents while being a constant companion striving to protect, nurture and sustain the residents in a competent, caring and kind manner. In addition to providing high quality care, the Wellness Nurse will be providing limited medication assistance, assessments as well being a liaison with families.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
- Beautiful campus with free parking
- Competitive pay
- Rewarding job within an outstanding and recognized organization
- Great work environment
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
- Inclusive company culture
- Free Meals!
- Free Parking!
- Free groceries every Friday from our company store!
- Current Nursing License in Massachusetts as RN or LPN
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, bend and squat for prolonged periods
- Ability to push, pull objects and lift/carry up to 20 pounds unassisted on a frequent basis and up to 50 pounds or more with assistance on occasion
- Ability to interact effectively with residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, the general public and other staff members
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare conducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees.
If selected for hire, you must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations including fully-vaccinated status for Covid-19.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer, veterans & disability. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.