Speech Language Pathologist | Brudnick Center for Living
Speech Language Pathologist
Brudnick Center for Living
The Brudnick Center for Living is a 5-star skilled nursing facility offering short-term rehabilitation and long term care that is part of Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, which has been providing innovative care to the elderly and disabled in Massachusetts for 100 years.Our highly skilled workforce is at the core of our mission, and we are building stable, consistent teams of caregivers who will support each other and work together in this unique model of care. We are looking for a Speech Language Pathologist to join our organization.
Position Summary: The primary purpose of this position is to provide and direct Speech Therapy services to residents to include assessment and treatment, development and implementation of programs, and related professional in-services as directed by Chelsea Jewish Lifecare.
- Provides Speech Therapy services to residents and initiates referrals when appropriate and in accordance with Speech Therapy Department procedures.
- Conduct screenings of residents as directed by the Director of Rehabilitation to determine need for intervention/treatment.
- Develops treatment plans by identifying a problem list, including short and long term goals and methods to achieve identified goals
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Must have SLP license
- Experience working in a skilled nursing facility, preferred
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate both orally and in writing with all levels of management staff
Hours: Per Diem
Chelsea Jewish Lifecareconducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees. You must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer, veterans & disability. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.