SLP – Speech Language Pathologist (Per-Diem) | Homecare
For more information on open positions at Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, text “Jobs” to 351-666-6337.
Rooted in the Jewish tradition but welcoming of all faiths and backgrounds, Chelsea Jewish Lifecare consistently provides high-quality, compassionate care, while focusing on the development of innovative programs and services that enable individuals to live as independently as possible. The Chelsea Jewish Home Care/Visiting Nurse Agency (VNA) is dedicated to serving individuals and families throughout the Greater Boston area. We provide exceptional home care services in the comfort of one’s home or assisted living facilities.
Position Summary: As a member of our Therapy Team, the SLP – Speech Language Pathologist provides direct speech therapy services to our residents and patients by assisting in the assessment and treatment of therapeutic interventions with the highest level of professionalism, care and compassion. They maintain pertinent documentation, carry out appropriate treatment plans under supervision of the Director of Rehabilitation.
- Rewarding job within an outstanding and recognized organization
- Inclusive company culture
- Free Parking
- Facility Accessible by MBTA Commuter Rail and Bus
- And more!
- Current Massachusetts Licensure as an SLP – Speech Language Pathologist
- Experience in Geriatrics long-term care or short-term rehab is preferred
- Maintains educational competency as required by state and federal regulations
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, bend and squat for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to push, pull objects and lift/carry up to 20 pounds unassisted on a frequent basis and up to 50 pounds or more with assistance on occasion
- Ability to interact effectively with residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, the general public and other staff members
Apply today and become part of our Chelsea Jewish Lifecare team!