Registered Nurse (RN)
Highly Competitive Pay: $37- $43* per hour, plus shift differentials
Katzman Center for Living – Center for Living
Are you looking for a career where you are
valued, supported and encouraged?
For more information on open positions at Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, text “Jobs” to 351-666-6337.
At Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, we are committed to not only providing compassionate and comprehensive care for our residents, but also maintaining a culture where our staff is not just valued, they are rewarded. We are a leader in the industry when it comes to the value we place on resident care and employee appreciation. In addition, we offer extremely competitive wages, a generous benefits program and opportunities for professional growth, with an emphasis on work/life balance. Simply put, we place an enormous value on our staff and we are not afraid to show it.
Katzman Center For Living is an award-winning, residential and post-acute care provider that consistently delivers high-quality, compassionate care while focusing on the development of innovative programs and services that enable individuals to live as independently as possible. We are seeking CNA’s – Certified Nursing Assistants to join our amazing team at our Katzman Center for Living, located in Chelsea, MA.
What Are We Looking For?
- A provider of kind and compassionate care to our residents who can administer basic resident care or treatments, such as, but not limited to temperatures and blood pressures
- An observer of residents: chart and report any changes in the residents’ conditions, such as response to medication or treatment
- Proof of current Massachusetts RN Licensure
- Experience in Geriatrics or long-term care is preferred, but not required
- Maintains valid CPR certification
- Maintains educational competency as required by state and federal regulations
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, bend and squat for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to push, pull objects and lift/carry up to 20 pounds unassisted on a frequent basis and up to 50 pounds or more with assistance on occasion
- Ability to interact effectively with residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, the general public and other staff members
What Schedules are Available?
Hours: Full-Time, Part-Time and Per-Diem schedules available for days, evenings and overnights, on weekdays and weekends.
Shifts Available: 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am
What Can We Do for You?
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance (Accident, LTD, STD, Whole Life Insurance)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Shift Differentials
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off, vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Inclusive company culture
*Scale based on years of experience with “pay in lieu of benefits” option available.
keywords: rn, registered nurse, nurse, nursing, skilled nursing, SNF, nursing home, rehab, elders, seniors, boston