Resident Care Assistant | Harriett & Ralph Kaplan Estates | $300 Sign-On Bonus
The Harriett & Ralph Kaplan Estates
$300 Sign-on Bonus!
Chelsea JewishLifecare, a non-profit organization in the Northshore area, is seeking an individual that takes pride in delivering excellence in serving others, especially our elderly population for our Harriett & Ralph Kaplan Estates, which is a modern and close knit assisted living community.
Position Summary: Resident Care Assistants (RCA) are responsibleproviding high quality care to our residents while also being a constant companion to them. In addition, the RCA position is responsible for resident safety and delivering all services and tasks under the resident care plan.
- Provide kind and compassionate care to our residents
- Providing personal care including but not limited to:
- Baths and showers
- Oral Hygiene
- Change bed linens
- Skin care
- Assisting the residents with toileting
- Must have a current State Home Health Aide (HHA) or Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) certificate
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language
- Experience working with seniors, is preferred
- Must have the ability to stand, sit, walk, bend and squat for prolonged periods.
- Must have you ability to lift 20 pounds unassisted and 50 pounds with assistance
- Must be able to interact effectively and professionally with residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, the general public and other staff member
- Health and Dental insurance!
- Retirement Savings Plan!
- PTO (Paid Time Off)!
- Employee Birthday Time Off!
- Paid Holidays!
- Life Insurance!
- Competitive pay!
- Tuition Reimbursement!
Chelsea Jewish Lifecareconducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees. You must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer, veterans & disability. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.