Receptionist | Brudnick Center for Living
Brudnick Center for Living
We are seeking an individual that takes pride in delivering excellence in serving others, especially our elderly population.
The Receptionist manages the fast-pace, busy lobby and reception area. The Receptionist is responsible for greeting and directing all visitors, including vendors, residents, resident family members and applicants. The Receptionist must ensure compliance of building security and adhere to the sign-in and security alarm procedures. The Receptionist will be responsible for answering a multi-line switchboard and connecting callers with the appropriate department or resource. The Receptionist will handle administrative tasks, calendar management, mass mailings and accept company deliveries.
- Answers and screens all incoming telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Gives basic facility information such as brochures and informational packets to persons requesting such materials. Forwards inquiries regarding admission to the Executive Director or appropriate staff. Conducts informational tours of the facility’s first floor common areas answering the questions they can.
- Greets all visitors in a friendly, courteous and professional manner. Screen and requires visitors to sign-in at the reception desk. If requested to do so, locates resident and announces visitors.
- Performs other clerical duties, such as photocopying, as assigned by the Administrative Assistant or by department heads.
- Responsible for participating in, helping with, and supporting the residents leisure moments activities.
- Is constantly aware of resident safety issues and advises appropriate staff when something doesn’t seem right.
- Has read and understands all emergency procedures, policies and protocols of the facility and will follow such should the need arise.
- Must possess a high degree of interpersonal relations skills with the capability of relating to a variety of people and personalities. Must use good judgment and take initiative when necessary.
- Must have working knowledge of office and clerical skills.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
- Part time evenings and weekends
- Per Diem Days
*Chelsea Jewish Lifecareconducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees. You must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations.