Physical Therapist | Brudnick Center for Living
Brudnick Center for Living
We are seeking individuals that take pride in delivering excellence in serving others, especially our elderly population.
- Evaluate anddevelop plan of cares
- Teach and instruct patient and/or patient’s family members/caretakers
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy is required
- Minimum one year experience required in rehabilitation or acute care setting, preferred
- Valid license to practice Physical Therapy within the state of Massachusetts
- Possess and maintains current CPR Certification
- Strong computer skills are required
- Strong communication skills are required
- Ability to travel within your local area
- Ability to work as a member of an interdisciplinary team of health care providers
- Per Diem
*Chelsea Jewish Lifecareconducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees. You must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer, veterans & disability. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.