Per diem Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Highly Competitive Pay: $19-20* per hour plus shift differentials
Deutsches Altenheim / German Centre
West Roxbury, MA
Are you looking for a career where you are
valued, supported and encouraged?
At Deutsches Altenheim, we are committed to not only providing compassionate and comprehensive care for our residents, but also maintaining a culture where our staff is not just valued, they are rewarded. We are a leader in the industry when it comes to the value we place on resident care and employee appreciation. In addition, we offer extremely competitive wages, a generous benefits program and opportunities for professional growth, with an emphasis on work/life balance. Simply put, we place an enormous value on our staff and we are not afraid to show it.
Nestled on a beautiful, wooded campus in West Roxbury, Deutsches Altenehim is part of Legacy Lifecare-a non-profit, mission driven organization which has been providing innovative care to the elderly and disabled in Massachusetts for over 100 years.
We Are Looking for Someone Who Can:
- Determine Resident’s needs in a timely manner
- Provide Residents with outstanding care (customer service)
- Assist Residents with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, personal care, toileting, meals/feeding, etc.
- Assists Residents with going short distances around the building
- Be willing to respond to other duties as assigned
We Are Looking for Someone Who Is:
- Current Massachusetts State Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate (CNA)
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, bend and squat for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to push, pull objects and lift/carry up to 20 pounds unassisted on a frequent basis and up to 50 pounds or more with assistance on occasion
- Ability to interact effectively with residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, the general public and other staff members
What Schedules are Available?
Hours: Per-Diem schedules available for days, evenings and overnights, on weekdays and weekends.
Shifts Available: 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am
What Can We Do for You?
- Shift Differentials
- Sick time
- Inclusive company culture
*Scale based on years of experience with “pay in lieu of benefits” option available.
Deutsches Altenheim conducts extensive background checks and professional references are required for all potential employees. If selected for hire, you must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations including fully-vaccinated status for Covid-19.
Deutsches Altenheim is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.
keywords: rn, registered nurse, nurse, nursing, skilled nursing, SNF, nursing home, rehab, elders, seniors, boston