Part-Time Grant Writer | Chelsea Jewish Lifecare
Part Time Grant Writer
Non-profit health care organization currently in search of a Grant Writer with experience researching, preparing, submitting and tracking of grant proposals and reports. This is a remote, part-time position but must have the flexibility to meet at corporate offices for all required meetings.
- Identify potential corporate and foundation prospects and monitor state and federal RFPs as they are issued.
- Write and edit corporate and foundation grant proposals to fund new and existing programs.
- Work with staff at all levels to coordinate proposals and projects.
- Schedule and prepare timely reports on program progress as required by funders.
- Develop budgets with the finance department for grant requests.
- Cultivate, solicit, and steward a portfolio of current agency foundations and prospects, assuming primary responsibility for retention and growth.
- Initiate new relationships with foundation prospects not currently engaged with the organization.
- Work on other writing and editing projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least two years of grant writing experience in Massachusetts
- Extensive knowledge of the grant writing and reporting processes
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Superior proof-reading, information gathering and listening skills
- Knowledge of the grant research process
Salary commensurate with experience.