Occupational Therapist | Leonard Florence Center for Living
Leonard Florence Center for Living
We are seeking an individual that takes pride in delivering excellence in serving others, especially our elderly population.
Provides in home Occupational Therapy services to residents and initiates referrals when appropriate and in accordance with Occupational Therapy Department procedures
- Provide kind and compassionate care to our residents.
- Conduct screenings of residents as directed by the Director of Rehabilitation to determine need for intervention/treatment
- Coordinates treatment plan with residents, family, and other team members
- Develops appropriate home or community programming to maintain and enhance the performance of the resident in their own environment
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy from an accredited program
- Current Massachusetts licensure
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal, written and electronic
- Experience in Geriatrics or home care is preferred
- Successful completion of National Certification Examination for OTR
- Maintains educational competency as required by state and federal regulations
- Ability to adjust to new or changing situations and stresses
- Must be able to reach with hands and arms, balance, lift and perform medium to maximum transfer assists with residents
- Per Diem
*Chelsea Jewish Lifecareconducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees. You must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations.