$7,500 Sign-On Bonus
Nurse/Graduate Registered Nurse
Brudnick Center for Living / Chelsea Jewish Lifecare
For more information on open positions at Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, text “Jobs” to 351-666-6337
Are you looking for a nursing career where you are valued, supported and encouraged? At Brudnick Center for Living/Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, we are committed to not only providing compassionate and comprehensive care for our residents, but also maintaining a culture where our staff is not just valued, they are rewarded. We are a leader in the industry when it comes to the value we place on resident care and employee appreciation. We offer our Registered Nurses (RN) extremely competitive wages, a generous benefits program and opportunities for professional growth, with an emphasis on work/life balance. Simply put, we place an enormous value on our staff and we are not afraid to show it!
The Brudnick Center for Living, nestled on our beautiful campus in Peabody MA, is part of Chelsea Jewish Lifecare – a non-profit, mission driven organization which has been providing innovative care to the elderly and disabled in Massachusetts for over 100 years! The Brudnick Center for Living is a CMS rated 5-star nursing facility offering short-term rehabilitation, traditional long-term care, and memory care with an outstanding team of professionals who go above-and-beyond each day in the care of our residents. We are a proud agency-free facility.
Student nurses utilize the nursing process to ensure quality of care for residents in the facility and is responsible for resident’s direct care including, administration of medication and treatments for residents, and carrying out doctor orders, and family/MD notification as necessary under the supervision of another licensed nurse or nursing supervisor.
- Administers medications and treatment to residents timely, safely, and accurately
- Communicates effectively and professionally with residents, families, visitors and other health professionals regarding residents’ conditions
- Assesses residents for changes in status, notifies MD and family, and does interventions as needed.
- Carries out MD orders accurately
- Maintains resident confidentiality and adheres to HIPAA regulations including proper use of EHR and electronic records
- Communicates with physician and nurse practitioner regarding resident status and medical interventions.
- Plans interventions to meet resident needs, in conjunction with the resident and his/her family and other members of the disciplinary team.
- Provides direct care to meet the physical and psychosocial needs of the residents.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of interventions in achieving the resident care goal. Modify the resident care plan as indicated.
- Documents accurately and timely assessment data, resident response to interventions, and all nursing care activities.
- Performs narcotic count when receiving or surrendering keys and report discrepancies immediately to the Supervisor/DON.
- Monitors and uses equipment and the environment to promote resident and staff safety.
- Participates in unit or center meetings, interdisciplinary care planning meetings, quality improvement programs, and budget process.
- Delegates and supervise the care delivery of other nursing staff.
- Practices proper infection control and prevention
- Participates in the education of residents, families, and staff.
- Adheres to established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives.
- Exemplifies professionalism and exhibit values which contribute to the achievement of the Mission of the facility.
- Provides good customer service to residents, patients, families
- Reports all suspicion and actual abuse immediately to nursing supervisor, DON, ED, or DPH
- Seeks to improve self through additional training and personal improvement
- Maintains professionalism and adheres to employee conduct sets forth in the employee handbook
- Seeks assistance immediately when encountering patient care situations that are beyond his or her competency and level of academic preparation
- Performs other duties assigned by charge nurse, nurse manager, nursing supervisor, and/or DON
Must be attending the last semester of a BORN (Board of Registered Nurse) approved registered nursing program.
If selected for hire, you must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations including fully-vaccinated status for Covid-19.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.
keywords: rn, registered nurse, nurse, nursing, skilled nursing, SNF, nursing home, rehab, elders, seniors, boston