$7,500 Sign-On Bonus
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Highly Competitive Pay: $34-$38* per hour, plus shift differentials
Leonard Florence Center for Living
Chelsea , MA
Are you looking for a career where you are
valued, supported and encouraged?
For more information on open positions at Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, text “Jobs” to 351-666-6337.
At Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, we are committed to not only providing compassionate and comprehensive care for our residents, but also maintaining a culture where our staff is not just valued, they are rewarded. We are a leader in the industry when it comes to the value we place on resident care and employee appreciation. In addition, we offer extremely competitive wages, a generous benefits program and opportunities for professional growth, with an emphasis on work/life balance. Simply put, we place an enormous value on our staff and we are not afraid to show it.
Be a part of the first and only Green House Ventilator Program in the world! The Leonard Florence Center for Living, located in scenic and historic “Admirals Hill” in Chelsea, MA is part of Chelsea Jewish Lifecare–a non-profit, mission driven organization which has been providing innovative care to the elderly and disabled in Massachusetts for over 100 years!
The Leonard Florence Center for Living sets the stage for a model of care that is far removed from traditional nursing homes. The prevailing goal of the Leonard Florence Center is to create a “real” home that provides exceptional care, but also supports those seeking to redefine the worth and meaning of late life and those living with debilitating diseases. It is not only the first urban Green House skilled nursing facility in the country, but it also has the remarkable distinction of showcasing three homes dedicated to caring for individuals living with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (known as ALS or Lou Gehrig’s disease) and multiple sclerosis (M.S.). Most recently, we opened a state-of-the-art ventilator unit. It’s the only one of the kind in the world!
What Are We Looking For?
- A provider of kind and compassionate care to our residents who can administer basic resident care or treatments, such as, but not limited to temperatures and blood pressures
- An observer of residents: chart and report any changes in the residents’ conditions, such as response to medication or treatment
- Proof of current Massachusetts LPN Licensure
- Experience in Geriatrics or long-term care is preferred, but not required
- Maintains valid CPR certification
- Maintains educational competency as required by state and federal regulations
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, bend and squat for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to push, pull objects and lift/carry up to 20 pounds unassisted on a frequent basis and up to 50 pounds or more with assistance on occasion
- Ability to interact effectively with residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, the general public and other staff members
What Schedules are Available?
Hours: Full-Time, Part-Time and Per-Diem schedules available for days, evenings and overnights, on weekdays and weekends.
Shifts Available: 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am
12 Hour Shifts Available
What Can We Do for You?
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance (Accident, LTD, STD, Whole Life Insurance)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Shift Differentials
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off, vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Inclusive company culture
*Scale based on years of experience with “pay in lieu of benefits” option available.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.
keywords: rn, registered nurse, nurse, nursing, skilled nursing, SNF, nursing home, rehab, elders, seniors, boston