Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) | Brudnick Center for Living
Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse
Brudnick Center for Living
The Brudnick Center for Living is a 5-star skilled nursing facility offering short-term rehabilitation and long term care that is part of Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, which has been providing innovative care to the elderly and disabled in Massachusetts for 100 years.Our highly skilled workforce is at the core of our mission, and we are building stable, consistent teams of caregivers who will support each other and work together in this unique model of care. We are looking for quality nurses to join our organization. We will provide you with a dynamic and exciting opportunity to develop your clinical skills, whether you are a new graduate or an experienced nurse.
Position Summary: You will work as part of a consistent team responsible for providing excellent care and enhancing the quality of life of the elders or rehab patients we serve, in a small “households” where relationships and creating a sense of family is a priority.
- Provide kind and compassionate care to our residents.
- Observe residents: chart and report changes in residents’ conditions, such as response to medication or treatment.
- Provide basicresident care or treatments, such as, but not limited totemperaturesand blood pressures
- Experienced Long-Term Care Graduate from accredited school of nursing
- Current Massachusetts licensure
- Experience in Geriatrics or long-term care desirable
- Maintains valid CPR certification
- Maintains educational competency as required by state and federal regulations
- Ability to adjust to new or changing situations and stresses
Hours: Full-Time, Part-Time, and Per Diem positions available!
Benefits for our full-time staff include:
- Health and Dental insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Competitive pay
Chelsea Jewish Lifecareconducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees. You must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer, veterans & disability. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.