HHA Home Health Aide | Per-Diem | Legacy Lifecare
$20- $23 per hour
Legacy Lifecare is looking for a Home Health Aide/Certified Nursing Assistant to join our team. The HHA/CNA will work as part of a self-managed team directly responsible for providing high quality care to our clients in the Greater Boston area while being a constant companion striving to protect, nurture and sustain the client in a competent, caring and kind manner. In addition to providing high quality care, you are also responsible for client safety and the delivery of all services and tasks under the client’s care plan.
We are seeking individuals that take pride in delivering excellence in serving others, especially our elderly population.
- Current Home Health Aide Certificate (HHA)
- Current State Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate (CNA)
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, bend and squat for prolonged periods
- Ability to push, pull objects and lift/carry up to 20 pounds unassisted on a frequent basis and up to 50 pounds or more with assistance on occasion
- Ability to interact effectively with residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, the general public and other staff members
- Reliable transportation and punctuality
*Legacy Lifecare conducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees. You must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations.
Legacy Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.
keywords: can, hha, home health aid, nursing, rehabilitation, geriatrics, elders, seniors, homecare, hospice