LPN – Licensed Practical Nurse | Per Diem | CJC
For more information on open positions at Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, text “Jobs” to 351-666-6337.
Rooted in the Jewish tradition but welcoming of all faiths and backgrounds, Chelsea Jewish Lifecare consistently provides high-quality, compassionate care, while focusing on the development of innovative programs and services that enable individuals to live as independently as possible. The Chelsea Jewish Home Care/Visiting Nurse Agency (VNA) is dedicated to serving individuals and families throughout the Greater Boston area. We provide exceptional home care services in the comfort of one’s home or assisted living facilities.
Position Summary: Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is seeking a Per-Diem LPN to work out in our community, therefore they should be able to practice independently, yet embrace the importance of the Team in provision of our home care services. We value individualized, patient-centered care within our highly skilled, supportive care team.
- Provide kind and compassionate care to our residents.
- Observe residents: chart and report changes in residents’ conditions, such as response to medication or treatment.
- Provide basic resident care or treatments, such as, but not limited to temperatures and blood pressures
- Must have an active LPN license in the state of Massachusetts*
- Current nursing experience and current or past experience in Home Care, Hospice, Rehab or Long-term Care.
- Must have reliable transportation for home-visits in the Chelsea, Revere, Everett, Winthrop and East Boston communities.
- Availability to pick-up during the weekdays, M-F anytime between 8am-5pm
Hours: Per Diem – Weekdays M-F – varies according to scheduled visits/staffing
keywords: lpn, licensed practical nurse, rn, registered nurse, nurse, nursing, skilled nursing, rehabilitation, geriatrics, elders, seniors, homecare, hospice, north shore