Home Health Aide (HHA) or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) | Homecare | $300 Sign-On Bonus
Home Health Aide/Certified Nursing Assistant –
$300 Sign-On Bonus!
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is a residential and post-acute care provider that consistently delivers high-quality, compassionate care while focusing on the development of innovative programs and services that enable individuals to live as independently as possible. We are seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)/Home Health Aides (HHA) that take pride in delivering excellence in serving others, especially our elderly population for our VNA and Hospice Department.
Position Summary: The CNA/HHA will work as part of a team directly responsible for providing high quality care to our clients while being a constant companion striving to protect, nurture and sustain the clients in a competent, caring and kind manner. In addition to providing high quality care, you are also responsible for client safety and the delivery of all services and tasks under the client’s care plan.
- Provide kind and compassionate care to our residents
- Determine resident’s needs
- Provide direct and indirect resident care services
- Providing personal care including but not limited to:
- Baths and showers
- Oral Hygiene
- Change bed linens
- Skin care
- Assisting the residents with toileting
- Other duties as assigned
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant CertificateANDCompletion of HHA program
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, bend and squat for prolonged periods
- Ability to push, pull objects and lift/carry up to 20 pounds unassisted on a frequent basis and up to 50 pounds or more with assistance on occasion
- Ability to interact effectively with residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, the general public and other staff members
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation to drive to and from patient’s homes
- Full Time / 40 hours per week
- Health and Dental insurance
- Retirement Plan
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Competitive pay
Chelsea Jewish Lifecareconducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees. You must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer, veterans & disability. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.