Dishwasher/Utility Aide | | RH
JGS Lifecare, located in the quaint town of Longmeadow, MA, has been the proud caretaker of the elderly within the local community for over 100 years! Founded on the Jewish principle of respecting age as a blessing, we have dedicated ourselves to delivering the best in elder care services to people of every faith and every background. So as we enter our second century, we are excited to introduce a new range of services and updates to serve our life-long commitment to our community. Our spacious campus has a full-array of services including Skilled Nursing, Senior Living and Community programs that consist of traditional long-term care, short-term rehabilitation, memory care, assisted living, hospice and day health support services. Our employees are an outstanding team of professionals who go above-and-beyond each day with their compassionate care to our residents and the individuals we serve.
Position Summary: We are looking for a Utility Aide who have a desire to be a part of an extended community. Qualified individuals will perform a variety of duties related to washing and storing of pots and pans and other food service equipment and regular cleaning and disinfection of kitchen areas.
- Life, Health and Dental
- Free Groceries every Friday
- Company paid trips
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- 401k Pension Plan *includes Per diem
- Flexible Spending Account
- Weekly Payroll
- Vacation, Holidays and Sick Days
- Bereavement Time
- Special Event Days
- Direct Deposit
- Voluntary Benefits: STD, supplemental STD, LTD, Catastrophic Illness, Universal Life with Living
- Benefits, Disability Income Protection, Accident Insurance, Auto and Pet Insurance, LifeLock®
- Identity Theft Program Discount
- In Service Training and Development Programs
- Education Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Future Leadership Program
- Fitness Rebate Opportunity
- Health and Wellness Incentive Program
- Discount Food and Supply Purchase Program
- Cash Advance Program
- Free On-Campus Parking
- Public Transportation Stops on Campus
- Easy access to our campus from Interstate 91
- Ability to follow oral or written instructions.
- Ability to work with public in a courteous, positive and professional manner.
- Must meet all health requirements in accordance with laws and set forth by the policies of the facility which include a medical and physical examination.
- Manual dexterity and motor coordination required to handle dishes and trays rapidly and efficiently and to work various cleaning supplies.
- Adaptability to work that involves the ability to perform short-cycle repetitive duties under specific instructions.
- Ability to push, pull, move, or lift up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Frequently stands, walks, end/stoops, reach above shoulder level, crouch and push/pull.
- Occasionally squats, kneels and balances.
- May be exposed to low/high temperatures and uncomfortable odors.
- Ability to see, hear, feel, read, write, and verbalize clearly in English.
Apply today and become part of our JGS Lifecare team! Text “Jobs” to 1-351-666-4658
If selected for hire, must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations including fully-vaccinated status for Covid-19.
JGS is an equal opportunity employer, veterans & disability. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is prohibited by law.