Dietary Aide | Cohen Florence Levine Estates
Cohen Florence Levine Estates, located on Admirals Hill in Chelsea, MA, is a vibrant assisted living that is part of Chelsea Jewish Lifecare. Our facility offers the perfect balance of independence and support for our active seniors where they can experience worry-free living at its best, and receive personal attention that goes one step beyond!
We are looking for professional servers who have a desire to be a part of an extended community. Qualified individuals will courteously and professionally serve residents in the dining room and assure that all pre-meal and post-meal duties are completed to our level of excellence within the facility.
Hours: Part-Time and Per-Diem schedules available for days, evenings, weekdays and weekends.
- Rewarding job within an outstanding and recognized organization
- Great working environment on our modern campus on Admirals Hill
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-funded Life Insurance Policy
- Voluntary STD, LTD, Accident, Critical Illness Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off, vacation and sick time
- Paid Birthday
- Tuition reimbursement
- Inclusive company culture
- Free Parking
- And more!
*Health, Dental, Company-Paid Life Insurance and Sign-On Bonus for Full-Time only. All other benefits for 24+Hours/week.
- Prepares dining room for all meal services.
- Assists in serving meals as necessary and on a timely basis.
- Prepares various food items in conjunction with the cook.
- Assists in checking diet trays before distribution.
- Assists in food preparation for special meals for parties etc.
- Serves residents and staff in a courteous, orderly manner.
- Maintains confidentiality of all resident care information.
- Clears away all dirty dishes from dining areas and resets properly.
- Provide kind and compassionate care to our residents
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions, to follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public
- Must have the physical stamina to perform assigned duties