Diet Aide | Brudnick Center for Living
Brudnick Center for Living
Chelsea JewishLifecare, a non-profit organization in the Northshore, is seeking a Diet Aide to join our team at our North Shore location in the Brudnick Center for Living building.
The Brudnick Center for Living is part of Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, which has been providing innovative care to the elderly and disabled in Massachusetts for 100 years. Our highly skilled workforce is at the core of our mission, and we are building stable, consistent teams of caregivers who will support each other and work together in this unique model of care.
Position Summary: The Diet Aide will provide assistance in all dietary functions as directed/instructedto assure that our facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner for our residents.
- Prepares dining room for all meal services.
- Assists in serving meals as necessary and on a timely basis.
- Prepares various food items in conjunction with the cook.
- Assists in checking diet trays before distribution.
- Assists in food preparation for special meals for parties etc.
- Serves residents and staff in a courteous, orderly manner.
- Maintains confidentiality of all resident care information.
- Clears away all dirty dishes from dining areas and resets properly.
- Provide kind and compassionate care to our residents
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions, to follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public
- Must have the physical stamina to perform assigned duties
Hours:Flexible schedule options. Full-Time, Part-Time, Per Diem are shifts available
- Health and Dental insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Employee Birthday Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Competitive pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
Chelsea Jewish Lifecareconducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees. You must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer, veterans & disability. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.