Nurse Supervisor | Part Time
Nurse Supervisor | Part Time
JGS Lifecare has been taking care of the elders of our community for more than a century, fulfilling a promise made in 1912 to provide compassionate care to improve their physical, spiritual and social needs. Guided by Jewish traditions and values, we welcome the opportunity to make the lives of the elders we serve fulfilling, meaningful and vibrant across a spectrum of services. JGS Lifecare is committed to being an “Employer of Choice.” We offer employment opportunities for people with various interests and backgrounds interested in working in a variety of health and elder care settings. At JGS Lifecare you will find a great working environment and an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are a smoke-free campus to ensure the health and safety of JGS Lifecare residents, patients, visitors and employees.
We are seeking an individual that takes pride in delivering excellence in serving others, especially our elderly population.
Position Summary: Imparts leadership, supervision and support to unit staff while providing care in accordance with the philosophies, objectives and established policies of the facility and the nursing department.
- Provide kind and compassionate care to our residents.
- Observe residents: chart and report changes in residents' conditions, such as response to medication or treatment.
- Provide basic resident care or treatments, such as, but not limited to temperatures and blood pressures
- Coordinates the nursing assistants with the other team nurse
- Monitors CNA performance and provides situational teaching as needed.
- Experienced Long-Term Care Graduate from accredited school of nursing
- RN preferred
- Current Massachusetts licensure
- Experience in Geriatrics or long-term care desirable
- Maintains valid CPR certification
- Maintains educational competency as required by state and federal regulations
- Ability to adjust to new or changing situations and stresses
Hours: Part Time, 16 hours per week; Every-Other-Weekend and 1 Week-night.
JGS Lifecare conducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees. You must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations.
JGS Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.
Why Choose JGS Lifecare
JGS Lifecare is committed to being an “Employer of Choice”. We offer multiple employment opportunities for people with various interests and backgrounds interested in working in a variety of health care settings. At JGS Lifecare, you will find a great working environment and an excellent compensation package for eligible employees.
Diversity & Inclusion
JGS Lifecare is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.